Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weekly Roundup #2

Well, it's maintenance day on WoW which means I'm not going to have much to do until 2pm, and nothing has happened that was spectacular enough to get its own blog post, so here's another weekly roundup.

---

-If role players wrote movie scripts, we'd all be rich.
Okay, maybe not all of us, but a pretty good number. On Saturday, the officers of my guild (including me) held a private meeting to discuss matters that had to do with the rest of the members. It started off that way, at least. Before we knew it, the Captain went absolutely nuts thanks to previous plots and a convenient voice in her head. The conversation (and duel!) lasted for several hours and I ended up going to sleep after 3 in the morning. We were all on the edges of our seats. Those eating salad forgot to chew. There were many Star Wars references. Here's a sample:

Those two people you can just barely see behind the gigantic wall of text are Lanica and Jovanna. The ones that are easier to see are Astera and me.

Even though it was WAY past our bedtimes and hardly any of us could focus (you should have seen our Out of Character chatting while this was going on) due to lack of sleep, the entire scene was epic. We all pretty much agreed, if Sterling were a movie, we would all be rich and have many awards.

-Sleep is good.
Last night is the only night in a week or so that I got more than 4-5 hours of sleep, and that's because I went to sleep at 1am instead of 3...or 4, or 6. Sure it was worth it. All those hours I wasn't sleeping, I was doing stuff like that screenshot up there ^. I've definitely been exhausted, though. I wouldn't have missed all that awesome role playing for the world, but I really wish it could have taken place before midnight. I stayed up anyway, though. Diligently. Let nobody say that I don't take my fun seriously.

-Poor kitteh got snipped. :(
Jack the kitty got neutered yesterday. Poor Jack. He hid in the back of a closet after he got home and now he's medicated up the wazoo. Such is the life of quadrupeds.

---

That's pretty much all I've got this week. Yay, excitement! Maybe next week there'll be something for me to do away from the computer screen. >.>

No comments: