Friday, October 8, 2010

Update on the Make Up Addiction

Remember how I said I'd never want another lipstick after Cherries in the Snow? I lied. I have since bought Wild Orchid and Really Red. They're both Revlons, though, so I guess I sort of stayed on track. Maybe.

Wild Orchid is a bright fuchsia pearl, which means that not only is it seriously bright pink, it also has an iridescent flash of purple/blue. Is that awesome or what?

Really Red is a matte, which means not shiny. Remember how awesome I said I looked in red lipstick? Multiply that by 10 for mattes.

I've also gotten four nail polishes: Orly Lunar Eclipse, OPI Catch Me in Your Net, some sparkly red from Walmart that's nice to look at but impossible to apply, and a tiny pink Color Club that I can't remember the name of. I'm also running out of the only topcoat I have that doesn't make my Cherries in the Snow puff up with bubbles. I cries a sad cry.

On another note, my birthday's on monday! Whoo! I'll be turning 19, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a coat for my birthday (which will be awesome since New York is really cold), but the rest of my wishlist consists of nail polish. No computer games. Nail polish.

I'm not entirely sure how that makes me feel. >.>

No comments: