Friday, February 12, 2010

Surprise!

Today is Kishma's 20th birthday. I was kinda worried about finding something to do for her, because if you live in the same room with somebody, you should probably do something for their birthday.

Well, as it turns out, I didn't really have to. Last night at midnight, Leslie snuck me out of the room and into the kitchen where a mini midnight surprise party had been put together by Abby, Becca, and their friend Meghan.

When we lured Kishma out of the room, she was met with a wall covered in chocolate kisses and happy birthday posters, and when she walked down the hallway into the kitchen, we all sang the birthday song and had ice cream cake.

We didn't stay up for very long, but I'm kind of grateful for that. I have another early class today. At least it's an hour later than normal.

No comments: