Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dungeons and Obsessions

While enjoying my glorious lunch of wheat Chex doused with sugar (something has to be contradicting there) and browsing the internet, it occurred to me that I have become very interested in Dungeons and Dragons. It also occurred to me that I have never played, watched, or done anything more than read about it.

But the reading I've done makes it somehow insanely appealing. I have daydreams about rolling dice, writing up character sheets, getting P-O'd at the GM, and laughing as an idiot comrade makes some stupid move that gets the whole group squished. I must play it. This is the goal of my senior year, and if I wasn't a geek before, I probably am now.

The interest is actually so great that I haven't played World of Warcraft in about a week and a half. I know. It's getting that bad. I wants to play!

Also, the dice are pretty.

No comments: